- General Management
- Deans Office
- Academic Division
- Academic Vice Deans Office
- Business Administration and Management
- Electronics and Electrical Technology Department
- General, Technical and Pedagogical English Department
- Information and Communication Technology Department
- Islamic Studies
- Mechanical Technology Department
- Vocational Pedagogy Department
The Islamic Studies Department comprises one Islamic Studies Teacher and one assistant.
The course of Islamic Studies can be considered as the overarching framework of the studies. All students are guided by the Islamic Studies from the beginning until the end of their training. In the course trainees learn to be dynamic contributors to society, taking responsibility for decision making based on ethics.
Dr. Yousef Al-Hoshan
Islamic Studies Teacher
Ahmed Al Hoshan